Select Your Classes
- To ensure enrollment, please register as soon as possible and no-later than one week prior to the start date of the class (unless otherwise noted) as class space is limited.
- Tuition fees are due in full at time of enrollment. Class fees will not be pro-rated for late enrollment.
- All tuition will be refunded for classes cancelled by the SSA.
- You will be notified if the class for which you are registering is full.
- Adult classes are open to everyone ages 16 and above, unless otherwise noted.
- SSA reserves the right to refuse enrollment or dismiss any student for behavior that is disruptive or unacceptable to the learning environment.
- Open studio time varies by department and is available to registered students only, and only when no classes are scheduled. Please see your instructor for studio times. Use of the studios for commercial production work is discouraged.
Click HERE for Summer Art Studio policies and guidelines.
- A $40 withdrawal fee and a $25 transfer fee will be charged per class for changes made by students.
- Students must send SSA notice of withdrawal in writing. This notice must be received no later than 7 days before the first day of class.
- Notice of withdrawal for SPECIAL CLASSES must be received within 2 weeks prior to the class.
- No refunds will be made for withdrawals made after those times.
- SSA reserves the right to cancel, combine or reschedule classes, or to change class instructors when necessary. Tuition will be refunded 100% for classes cancelled by SSA.
- If SSA cancels a class for any reason, all registered participants will be informed as soon as possible and extended the opportunity to transfer to another class; no transfer fee will be applied.
- Failure to attend classes or verbal notification will not be regarded as an official notice of withdrawal.