How to Register
Please read all registration and refund policies and guidelines carefully before you register.
On-line | Tues, Aug 11 @ 9:00AM
Mail-in/Phone/In Person | Thurs, Aug 13
Tues, Aug 18 @ 9:00 AM
Registration is ongoing throughout the term.
Members receive priority registration. In order to submit your registration during early registration, you must login to the SSA website.
Registration forms will be processed on the appropriate dates listed above.
Registration should be made as soon as possible; class size is limited. To ensure enrollment, please register no later than one week prior to the start date of classes unless otherwise noted. You will be notified if the class(es) for which you are registering are full.
Click here for Summer Art Studio information.
Online registration is quick, easy, and available anytime using our secure site. Simply select your class(es) from the class menu to the left and follow the instructions to check out using your Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express.
Full payment is due upon enrollment. Cash, checks and credit cards (Visa/MasterCard/Discover/American Express) are accepted.
Send a check or money order for the full amount of the tuition and fees with the Registration Form. For credit card payments, fill in the complete charge card information on the Registration Form.
Southwest School of Art
San Antonio, TX 78205.1216
Registration Office hours are 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M., Mon - Fri. The Registration Office is located in the McNutt Welcome Center.
Credit card payments may be made by phone. Call the Registration Office 210.224.1848, ext 217/227, with all necessary information.
- Only one discount may be applied per class.
- Lab fees are included in the cost of tuition unless otherwise noted.
- Members of SSA receive a tuition discount on general classes for one year from the date their membership gift is posted. At the Patron level and above, household members17 and younger are eligible to receive the discount.
- Seniors (65 and above) will receive the equivalent of an individual member’s tuition discount.
- ACTIVE Military personnel will receive the equivalent of an individual member’s discount with proper ID.